Delaware Accident Lawyers
Over $30 Million Recovered
“I truly believe that my son could not have been in better hands.”
60+ Years Experience
Car Accidents, Personal Injury, Traffic/DUI
$30+ Million Recovered
Delaware Injury Cases
If you have suffered personal injury in a:
- Car accident or collision,
- Truck collision or accident,
- Accident involving a drunk driver,
- Delaware accident with an uninsured driver which requires a claim on your Delaware uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, or
- Other type of Delaware motor vehicle accident,
If you have suffered serious physical injuries, you need Delaware trial lawyers who will fight your case as if it were their own and get your medical bills and lost wages paid by the insurance company through Delaware No-Fault Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage and in addition to obtaining compensation for your pain and suffering.
From Our Auto Accident Law Library
- Delaware Car Accident Law – Driver Failed to Yield the Right of Way
- Winter Driving Auto Accident Lawsuits in Delaware
The Delaware DUI, traffic ticket and criminal defense attorneys of Knepper and Stratton help individuals defend:
- Delaware driving under the influence (DUI) cases,
- Delaware traffic tickets / citations,
- Delaware criminal law defense – felonies,
- Delaware criminal law defense – misdemeanors
JUST ARRESTED ??? Follow 3 steps to improve your chances of a successful defense:
1. DO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS TO THE POLICE OR ANYONE ELSE! Statements made to law enforcement or others can limit your defense. DO NOT fear that you are “not cooperating” by staying silent. You are merely exercising YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to stay silent and have a lawyer present who is representing YOUR INTERESTS during any questioning in connection with alleged offenses.
2. DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA or discuss your case or arrest with anyone. In our modern age, this includes NOT POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA any information about your arrest, pending court dates and/or conversations with your attorney. Social media posts are considered speech made “to the world” and CAN BE ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU. If you wouldn’t shout it out in public or in front of the police station, DON’T POST IT! It does not matter that your posts can only be seen by “friends” or “followers.” Law enforcement and other investigators have legal ways of obtaining this information.
3. CONTACT THE CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC DEFENSE LAWYERS OF KNEPPER & STRATTON and talk to an experienced criminal defense trial lawyer for free. The initial consultation is free. We’ll discuss your case and if we have enough information we will give you a fee quote for us to defend you!
“I was in for the fight of my life, against a large company. By myself, I didn’t have chance, but having a team with Knepper and Barbara Stratton I was able to persevere.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“I can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work on this case. I truly believe that my son could not have been in better hands.”
“I would like to say that my experience with Knepper & Stratton was tremendous! We were completely satisfied with the outcome of our case.”
“He had knowledge and expertise that other personal injury attorneys did not. I would hire him again, without any hesitation.”
WE REPRESENT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER DELAWARE AND BEYOND, IN DELAWARE COURTS
We represent clients in all civil and criminal courts in Delaware. The satisfied clients of Knepper & Stratton come to us from all cities and towns in New Castle County, Kent County and Sussex County, including Wilmington, Newark, Bear, Claymont, Glasgow, Middletown, Townsend, Smyrna, Dover, Harrington and Milford.
We also help people from Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New York, North Carolina and New Jersey and many other neighboring states who are injured victims of Delaware accidents. In addition, we have have helped many Delaware accident injury victims who are students at local colleges including the University of Delaware, Delaware Technical & Community College, Goldy Beacom College, Wilmington University, Wesley College and Delaware State College.
If you have been injured in an accident call the knowledgeable Delaware personal injury lawyers and auto accident law attorneys Martin Knepper, Esquire and Barbara H. Stratton, Esquire, in Wilmington, Newark or Dover of Knepper & Stratton at (302) 754-3403 or (302) 736-5500 now, to speak to a lawyer about your legal rights.
REASONABLE CONTINGENT LEGAL FEES FOR MOST ACCIDENT INJURY CASES
Most Delaware auto accident injury cases, Delaware dog bite injury cases, Delaware slip and fall injury cases, Delaware truck accident injury cases, Delaware bus accident injury cases and other Delaware personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis by the experienced Delaware injury law attorneys and lawyers of the Delaware law firm of Knepper & Stratton. What this means is that all attorneys fees are paid at the end of the case as a percentage of the money award or settlement received as a result of the legal representation of the Delaware injury law attorneys and lawyers of Delaware’s Knepper & Stratton. This way you do not have to pay attorneys fees up-front or as you go along and if there is no recovery there are no attorney fees. Call (302) 754-3403 or (302) 736-5500 today to talk to a personal injury lawyer in Wilmington, Dover or Newark.